UCLA Extension, a leader in continuing education and provider of certificates and courses in nonprofit management and fundraising, is offering a free webinar on March 12 with leading experts discussing the multiple challenges facing professionals in these fields.
The webinar will present:
- Capital Campaigns with Renita Tyson, UCLA Extension development director
- Effective Fundraising Techniques with Pamela Barden, fundraising and marketing consultant
- Top 5 Cause Marketing Trends with Scott Pansky, senior partner & co-founder at Allison+ Partners
- Winning Grant Proposals referencing The GrantBuilder authored by La Quetta Shamblee
- Succession Planning & Founder’s Syndrome with Kim Williams, management consultant
The webinar begins at 10 a.m. (PST) Wednesday, March 12, 2014
Free registration is available through Eventbrite, here. Registrants will be eligible to win one free course in nonprofit management and fundraising. The webinar will be available for viewing online via Vimeo and YouTube. For a preview of the webinar, click here.
For more information about UCLA Extension’s nonprofit management and fundraising programs, visit www.uclaextension.edu, or call 310-825-7093.
Registration is open for the spring quarter, which begins March 31, 2014.